06 November, 2011

What my nails wore to work: Rokk 96 - Mauve is Me

The spring carnival was in full swing in Melbourne last week with the highlight being the Melbourne Cup.   I didn't go to the horse races but I opted for a soft spring shade on my nails inspired by all the ladies dressed in their finery for the carnival.

Mauve is Me is a soft mauve pink creme polish which looks almost musk pink.  I applied three coats to get full coverage and it still came up a little on the uneven side.  Not much to say about this one - it's pretty and feminine and not too Barbie so it's still office-appropriate.  It would certainly look great with a spring floral dress.  All pictures were taken outdoors in cloudy conditions unfortunately.




Have a great week!

Vita :)

6 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty shade, but unfortunately I've never had good experience with the rokk polishes. The few I've tried all bubble up on me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and feminine- perfect for lunch with the girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Makeup and Macaroons - Maybe I've just been lucky but I haven't had any trouble with my Rokk 96 polishes bubbling...

    @Haute_Style - Great day time shade for sure xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. the color is beautiful!

    XOXO
    alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this color looks so pretty on you. I don't think we have this brand in the States, but I think mauve should make a come back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Alexandra Marie - Thank you xoxo

    @D... - Rokk 96 polishes sell through the Australian discount hair & beauty chain Price Attack. I have a thing for mauve pinks too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...