13 November, 2011

NOTD: Orly - Oh Cabana Boy

After being demure all last week I reached for something a little more out there for my weekend manicure.  How about an absolutely kick a** pink?

Oh Cabana Boy is another of my little Orly minis.  Man, I'm really falling in love with these polishes.  The vibrant colours, the ease of application, the smooth finish - Orly has been ticking all the boxes for me so far.  Oh Cabana Boy is a luminously neon hot, hot, HOT pink with a subtle shimmer.  I'd argue this is also a retro shade, because it reminds me of taffeta dresses from the 1980's (showing my again...).  This colour screams for sure.  My friend's husband said I could use my nails as a means of workplace safety gear, you know,  like those vests the guys wear when they're doing roadwork?  Hmm, see what you think.

Outdoors shade


Indoors natural daylight

Full sun


I'm going to be rocking this one as a summer mani-pedi for sure!  I am woman, hear me roar!!

That's all for now.

Vita :)


6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is SO BRIGHT! :) Reminds me of barbies.. :-p I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vintage Makeup - This is absolutely Barbie pink! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kristy - Hot for summer, and it's just around the corner!

    @Haute_Style - Thank you!

    @Liz - Definitely not for wallflowers :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...