22 November, 2011

Vintage glitter polish: Jordana - Gold Glitter 204

Well, now for documented proof that my glitter fixation has been raging for years!

I found a bottle of Jordana Gold Glitter polish lurking in my stash and I don't remember exactly when I bought it, I only know I've had it for a very loooong time.  It's a mix of very fine gold and copper glitter in a clear, rather watery base.  It's very sheer and subtle so it's best suited as a top coat.  Here I've applied two coats over yesterday's White Secret base and it makes for a soft glittery finish, although my son said my nails looked like little disco balls!  Suitable for good fairies :)

Shade



Lamplight

Do you have any Jordana nail polish in your stash?

Until next time.

Vita :)

4 comments:

  1. I don't own any polish from this brand but it looks nice, I always liked something a little bit sparkling

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MissDoll - I always love sparkles, especially for the holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't own any Jordana that I know of, but I adore this look. Seems very festive, I'm already getting Christmas mad so am hunting down sparkly golds and greens like nobodies business! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @emmabovary - The tree's not up yet but I'm taking every opportunity to make my nails up like Xmas baubles :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...