16 November, 2011

Orly + Essence = Candyfloss pink

Hello and happy Wednesday to you all!  Only a few more days until my boy and I pick up Hubby from the airport.  We're on the homestretch now, can't wait.  Alright, enough of that, I know.

While I got a kick out of wearing Orly's  Oh Cabana Boy  the other day, I wanted to soften it a little, just to turn down the visual volume if you know what I mean.  One coat of Make Me Holo topcoat from Essence turned it down just nicely from that hawt Barbie pink to something more like spun sugar.  This now looks something a Disney princess would wear.  Here's some soft, shimmery and sugary goodness on my fingertips. 

All pictures were taken outdoors in cloudy conditions:





Now, for something a little bit random here's a picture of one of  my hairy babies. Squeaky's a youthful looking 14 year old girl kitty.   She's normally very skittish around the camera but she decided to sit and pose the other day.



Until next time.

Vita :)

8 comments:

  1. I like how you changed up the mani :) cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your kitty does not look 14! She's adorable, and I love her eyes. :) I'd love to see more pet photos! It makes posts even more fun! Love this color Vita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous hot pink shade! This would be great for a holiday party or to relax by the poolside. Your kitty is such a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Polish AMOR - Thanks, I'm always thinking of ways to change the look of my mani's. :)

    @Vintage Makeup - Squeaky's giving me the 'I love you' look in this pic. If my pets pose I'll post them!

    @Kristie - Thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sugary goodness is a perfect description. I want to nom on your nails *____*

    ReplyDelete
  6. @SilhouetteScreams - I should have dipped these in holo glitter for sugary overload! Damn, too late this time...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my heart just lurched at the pretty kitty! She is such a stunner, her eyes are really similar to what Marie's were I adore them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @emmabovary - Oh Sweetie, I was so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope Squeaky cheered you up a little xoxoxo...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...