15 November, 2011

Haul post: Just a few little reasons I love my husband...

So, my husband's half a world away and 19 hours behind me in Las Vegas while I'm here at home in Melbourne.  My son and I are missing him like crazy but thanks to technology we can keep in touch via mobile phones and Facebook.   And look what he messaged to me!  Some little pressies...I guess this is a virtual haul post.

These Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadows can only be ordered online here in Australia and cost three times the price.  I'm really excited to have these coming my way!

Of course there's some nail polish too in the form of Sally Hansen Crackle overcoats:

I can't wait to play with all of these little goodies!  

That's all for now.

Vita :)


7 comments:

  1. Oooh, what a lovely husband you have! I LOVE WnW eyeshadows. I have the 8 pan one in Comfort Zone (the neutrals) and it's AWESOME. It also has a fantastic dupe of MAC Club - the green/brown duochrome.

    Bet you can't wait to get your hands on those goodies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, you lucky girl!!! Love all those WNW palettes and can't wait to see some swatches..

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dee - I've read so many good reviews on those WnW palettes so that was the first thing on my shopping list. As you can see Hubby came through with the goods!

    @Christina - Swatches of these are on my to do list! Can't wait until the man gets home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. for once i wish my husband gets to go overseas (USA especially!) for work...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @prettymom - The US prices are pretty good right now. The three colour palettes cost a tiny $2.99USD each!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...