01 November, 2011

What my nails wore to work: BYS - Beautifully Bare

Last week I decided to go down a neutral path with my office mani.  Neutrals are so easy to wear and take away the need to choose outfits and makeup to compliment my manicure shade.  Yes, I'm a bit obsessive at times coordinating my outfits down to the smallest detail colour-wise! 

Beautifully Bare from Australian brand BYS sounds like a nude but it's actually one of those lighter grey/brown aka greige creme shades that have become so popular over the last few years.  This shade leans more towards grey on me.  This is two coats:

Outdoors shade


Full sun

Until next time.

Vita :)

6 comments:

  1. @Drama & Makeup - Thanks, this is such an easy colour to wear all year round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! It looks like there's a slightly taupey/mushroomy undertone. I'm also obsessed with coordinating nails to outfits too and take a long time to get ready in the morning. You can jazz this up with a glitter top coat for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Liz - Glad to know there's someone else out there who coordinates down to the fine detail - I feel a little more normal!! I'll have to try a glitter top coat over this polish next time I wear it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those soft grey shades and this one is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. @MissDoll - Thanks, I think this grey has just enough warmth in it to make it a perfect neutral. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...