03 November, 2011

BYS: High Impact Blue

This little jewel from Australian budget brand BYS has got to be the most photogenic nail polish so far!

High Impact Blue absolutely lives up to its name.  This is a statement cobalt blue polish which glows courtesy of its almost metallic finish.  The formula was a little on the watery side so I had to apply three coats but as you'll see, the colour pay off and finish was incredible.  My love for blue nail polish only continues to grow with gorgeous shades like this...

Full sun


Outdoors shade

Indoors natural daylight


Do you share my love of blue nails too?

Until next time.

Vita :)

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love blue polishes. No shade ever seems to be the same. Gorgeous colour there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nicole - I agree, I love all blues from baby blue right through the spectrum to inky blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thank you for the link Vita :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...